wine and mono

Mark Brethen-2
I get this error message when attempting to run an application in wine:

0031:err:mscoree:CLRRuntimeInfo_GetRuntimeHost Wine Mono is not installed

Will macports mono suffice? Any setup involved inside of wine?

Thanks,

Mark Brethen

Re: wine and mono

On Sep 4, 2019, at 11:06, Mark Brethen wrote:

> I get this error message when attempting to run an application in wine:
>
> 0031:err:mscoree:CLRRuntimeInfo_GetRuntimeHost Wine Mono is not installed
>
> Will macports mono suffice? Any setup involved inside of wine?

The wine ports have included wine-mono for years. But if that's not working, I'm afraid I don't know how to fix it. If there's something we need to change in the ports, please let us know by filing a ticket.