updating pymol to 2.1.0 and PyQt interface

updating pymol to 2.1.0 and PyQt interface

Jack Howarth
Could someone please commit the proposed Portfile.diff and patches on the ticket...

which updates pymol to the current 2.1.0 release and adds the additional dependencies required for the new PyQt based GUI? The packages notes on installation that the legacy Tk based GUI can still be used by appending '-N pmg_tk' when pymol is started on the command line.
              Thanks in advance.
                           Hacj

Re: updating pymol to 2.1.0 and PyQt interface

Jack Howarth
Okay. I believe I have addressed all the concerns cited on

Can someone commit the latest files for me?
               Jack

On Mon, Apr 16, 2018 at 11:51 AM, Jack Howarth <[hidden email]> wrote:
Could someone please commit the proposed Portfile.diff and patches on the ticket...

which updates pymol to the current 2.1.0 release and adds the additional dependencies required for the new PyQt based GUI? The packages notes on installation that the legacy Tk based GUI can still be used by appending '-N pmg_tk' when pymol is started on the command line.
              Thanks in advance.
                           Hacj

Re: updating pymol to 2.1.0 and PyQt interface

g5pw
On 22 Apr 2018, at 16:34, Jack Howarth <[hidden email]> wrote:

Okay. I believe I have addressed all the concerns cited on

Can someone commit the latest files for me?

Hello Jack!
I added a last comment, after that is resolved I can commit your port. Thank you for your contribution to Macports!

g5pw

--
Aljaž Srebrnič a.k.a g5pw
My public key:  https://g5pw.me/key