trac.webkit.org - Maintenance: 11:00pm, April 8, 2020

trac.webkit.org - Maintenance: 11:00pm, April 8, 2020

Ling Ho
Hello WebKit developers,

trac.webkit.org will be down between 1 - 1.5 hours at 11pm (PDT) today
for a scheduled maintenance.

I will send emails before and after the maintenance window.

Ling Ho

Re: trac.webkit.org - Maintenance: 11:00pm, April 8, 2020

Ling Ho
Hello,

I will be taking the trac.webkit.org website down in a couple of minutes.

Ling Ho

Re: trac.webkit.org - Maintenance: 11:00pm, April 8, 2020

Ling Ho
The maintenance of Trac server is completed. Please let me know if there
is any issue.

ling