sqlite[d]browser

René J.V. Bertin
Hello,

Any users of the old sqlitedbrowser port?

I've prepared a new port for the Qt5 version of an up-to-date comparable application (sqlitebrowser.org) and can submit it if there's enough interest.

Hth,
René

Re: sqlite[d]browser

Adam Dershowitz Ph.D., P.E.
Yes, that is a useful port.  I would like to see it updated.

Thanks

--Adam

> On Jul 8, 2017, at 8:22 AM, René J.V. Bertin <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> Any users of the old sqlitedbrowser port?
>
> I've prepared a new port for the Qt5 version of an up-to-date comparable application (sqlitebrowser.org) and can submit it if there's enough interest.
>
> Hth,
> René

db

Re: sqlite[d]browser

db
On 10 Jul 2017, at 12:44, Adam Dershowitz <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Yes, that is a useful port.  I would like to see it updated.

+1

Re: sqlite[d]browser

René J.V. Bertin
On Monday July 10 2017 16:30:53 db wrote:

> +1

A priori you should be seeing a port:sqlitebrowser (v 3.9.1) by now.

Have fun with it!

R.