sometimes unbound restart don't work well from terminal

sometimes unbound restart don't work well from terminal

FritzS - gmx
Hi,
sometimes need to restart unbound from the terminal.

To stop I use
$ sudo /opt/local/bin/port unload unbound

to start
$ sudo /opt/local/bin/port load unbound

But it don’t running.

If I use again
$ sudo /opt/local/bin/port load unbound

it comes the message unbound it's running, but it don’t work well and not seen in the process list.

This option don’t work too:
$ launchctl unload -w /Library/LaunchDaemons/org.macports.unbound.plist
$ launchctl load -w /Library/LaunchDaemons/org.macports.unbound.plist

I use macOS El Capitan 10.11.6 and the application firewall LittleSnitch too, the Mac firewall is enabled and unbound could communicate in both directions by rules.

The only way I could do to run unbound, reboot my Mac. What could be wrong?

……

About LittleSnitch
https://obdev.at/products/littlesnitch/

greetings