rsync server out of date?

Marcus Calhoun-Lopez-2
I just ran `port sync`, but the ports are several days behind the GitHub repository.
Is anyone else having this problem?

-Marcus

Re: rsync server out of date?

Clemens Lang-2
Hi,

On Sat, Jul 22, 2017 at 07:48:59AM -0700, Marcus Calhoun-Lopez wrote:
> I just ran `port sync`, but the ports are several days behind the
> GitHub repository. Is anyone else having this problem?

We're aware of the problem and are in contact with GitHub support to
resolve the issue.

If you want to help out, we'd welcome a pull requests that makes
  https://github.com/macports/macports-infrastructure/blob/master/jobs/mprsyncup
use Git instead of SVN.

Clemens

Re: rsync server out of date?

On Jul 22, 2017, at 09:48, Marcus Calhoun-Lopez wrote:

> I just ran `port sync`, but the ports are several days behind the GitHub repository.
> Is anyone else having this problem?

I've reset it again (third time this month) and it should sync up again in a couple hours.