replace existing attachment of the same name in trac

db

replace existing attachment of the same name in trac

db
Has anyone noticed that replacing an attached file keeps the previous optional description? Is that expected or a bug?

E.g. trac.macports.org/ticket/54014#no1.

Re: replace existing attachment of the same name in trac

Ryan Schmidt-24

I hadn't noticed. If it does that, it would probably be a Trac bug.
db

On 26 Jun 2017, at 21:06, Ryan Schmidt <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I hadn't noticed. If it does that, it would probably be a Trac bug.

If anyone confirms it, I leave it to him to file.