recursively copy docs

db

recursively copy docs

db
I want to recursively copy a port's documentation which has nested dirs.

Is there any caveat for using

exec cp -R ${worksrcpath}/sphinx-doc ${destroot}${docdir}

instead of the more canonical form in the wiki?

https://trac.macports.org/wiki/PortfileRecipes#doc

copy ${worksrcpath}/sphinx-doc ${destroot}${docdir}
db

Re: recursively copy docs

db
On 29 Jul 2017, at 20:39, Ryan Schmidt <[hidden email]> wrote:
> copy ${worksrcpath}/sphinx-doc ${destroot}${docdir}

That macro works, but file copy errored each time I tried it before.