(real) page height

Mike Reed
Trying to know the tight document height (so I can auto-fit a window to it).

I have been hanging out in ScrollView::resizeContents(w, h), which is
what I want... except that it seems to never return a height less than
my FrameView's height.

Is there some other notification, or way to query the document so I
can discover the page's minimal height (the smallest height that would
not trigger the need for a vertical scrollbar)?

thanks,
mike

Re: (real) page height

David Hyatt