Quantcast

problem building ncbi_tools

Michael Thon-3
greetings - I am having trouble building the ncbi_tools package.  I
have included the last few lines of output from the command 'port
install ncbi_tools' below.  I do have a working X11 installation and
I also have installed the openmotif package.  Any idea why it won't
compile?

thanks for your help
Mike

make: *** [ncbimisc.o] Error 1

Fatal error building NCBI core libraries.
Please be sure that you have X11 and Motif libraries installed.
The NCBI toolkit FAQ at ftp://ftp.ncbi.nih.gov/toolbox/FAQ.html may
be helpful.

Error: /opt/local/bin/port: Status 1 encountered during processing.

Re: problem building ncbi_tools

Michael Thon-3
Oops, meant to send this to the package maintainer but I must've
clicked on the wrong email address somewhere.  Well, if anyone on the
list has any ideas...
Cheers
Mike