opensource.apple.com mirror propagation status?

opensource.apple.com mirror propagation status?

Thomas Nilefalk
I got a problem updating my installation because ld64 was requested at 274.2 could not be found. It turned out that it was only available on opensource.apple.com and for some reason that has been 403:ed for Swedish users (<<a href="rdar://problem/31300935">rdar://problem/31300935> opensource.apple.com 403s for users in sweden).

But it seems that the files from opensource.apple.com is not propagated to mirrors either. What is the status on this?

If this is a problem that can't have an immediate solution, could someone please push those updates to mirrors? I'm kinda stuck with a half-updated installation...

Thanks,
    Thomas

Re: opensource.apple.com mirror propagation status?

Ryan Schmidt-24

> On Mar 28, 2017, at 14:40, Thomas Nilefalk <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I got a problem updating my installation because ld64 was requested at 274.2 could not be found. It turned out that it was only available on opensource.apple.com and for some reason that has been 403:ed for Swedish users (<rdar://problem/31300935> opensource.apple.com 403s for users in sweden).

Sorry to hear that.

> But it seems that the files from opensource.apple.com is not propagated to mirrors either. What is the status on this?

No update.

https://trac.macports.org/ticket/53347

> If this is a problem that can't have an immediate solution, could someone please push those updates to mirrors? I'm kinda stuck with a half-updated installation...

Done; it should appear on our mirrors within an hour.