old WebKit SDK

Riccardo-2
Hi all

I am looking for an older download: I need the WebKit SDK 1.0, the one
that was back then released for 10.2, original safari and I think WWDC
2003. I need to get the matching headers of the WebKit found in
10.2.8+safari

I looked on the FTP site and on the developer connection download area
but couldn't find it, it used to be available in the 2003 WWDC section,
at least that is what old web articles say.

Thank you,
   R. Mottola

Re: old WebKit SDK

David D. Kilzer
Hi Riccardo,

The Historical User Agent Strings page for Safari shows that the last
version of WebKit released for Jaguar was 85.8.5.

http://developer.apple.com/internet/safari/uamatrix.html

If you then look at the WebKit Subversion repository, you'll find
branches and tags that are related to this version of WebKit, for
example:

$ svn ls svn://anonsvn.opensource.apple.com/svn/webkit/branches |
grep 85
JavaScriptCore-85-tarball-branch/
WebCore-85-tarball-branch/
WebKit-85~7-branch/

$ svn ls svn://anonsvn.opensource.apple.com/svn/webkit/tags | grep 85
JavaScriptCore-85-tarball/
JavaScriptCore-85-tarball-anchor/
JavaScriptCore-85~6/
Safari-185/
Safari-85/
Safari-85~1/
Safari-85~5/
WebCore-85-tarball/
WebCore-85-tarball-anchor/
WebCore-85~2/
WebCore-85~3/
WebCore-85~4/
WebCore-85~6/
WebCore-85~6~1/
WebCore-85~6~2/
WebCore-85~6~3/
WebCore-85~6~5/
WebCore-85~6~6/
WebKit-85~2/
WebKit-85~3/
WebKit-85~4/
WebKit-85~6/
WebKit-85~7/
WebKit-85~7-anchor/
WebKit-85~7~1/
WebKit-85~7~2/
WebKit-85~8/
WebKit-85~8~2/
WebKit-85~8~3/
WebKit-85~8~5/

There are also some "Jaguar"-related branches and tags:

$ svn ls svn://anonsvn.opensource.apple.com/svn/webkit/tags | grep -i
jag
JAGUAR_BRANCH_ANCHOR/
SU_JAG_PINK_BRANCH_ANCHOR/

$ svn ls svn://anonsvn.opensource.apple.com/svn/webkit/branches |
grep -i jag
jaguar-branch/
su-jag-pink-branch/

I'm not sure exactly which ones you want, but this should get you
much closer.

Dave