(no subject)

Ken Cunningham
I’ve learned that irony doesn’t work very well via e-mail, because irony usually requires knowing the author well when communicating via a text-only medium, and it is often interpreted as complaining otherwise. I’m sorry to say that I also interpreted some of your recent messages as complaining. I think your work on MacPorts is greatly appreciated though.
Cheers, Nils.

Well -- I think you're still sore about me questioning you about adding 162 variants to a port.

But -- thanks for taking the time to respond.

Ken