Quantcast

(no subject)

kos kol
Hi

I am a newbe, so please do not get mad with my
question
I just installed darwinports in order to install mrtg.
I give "sudo port install mrtg" and it seems to be
working (it installs all the dependencies) until it
gives me the following message:

"Error: Target com.apple.checksum returned: Could not
open file:
/opt/local/var/db/dports/distfiles/mrtg/mrtg-2.12.2.tar.gz
Error: /opt/local/bin/port: Status 1 encountered
during processing."

Can anybody explain why? Did I forget anything?

Thanx in advance
Kostas