Quantcast

nightly.webkit.org server transition this evening

nightly.webkit.org server transition this evening

Lucas Forschler
Hello folks,

We are going to start transitioning nightly.webkit.org to new hardware today. We expect the DNS change to happen in the next 2 hours. At that point, nightly.webkit.org should resolve to 54.190.50.179. Please let us know if you run into any issues reaching or navigating the site, downloading archives (new or old), or with the update mechanism of the WebKit nightly.

Thanks,
Lucas

Re: nightly.webkit.org server transition this evening

Yusuke SUZUKI
Hi,

it seems that WebKit nightly build stops. Is it related to this change?

Regards,
Yusuke Suzuki

On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 6:33 AM, Lucas Forschler <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello folks,

We are going to start transitioning nightly.webkit.org to new hardware today. We expect the DNS change to happen in the next 2 hours. At that point, nightly.webkit.org should resolve to 54.190.50.179. Please let us know if you run into any issues reaching or navigating the site, downloading archives (new or old), or with the update mechanism of the WebKit nightly.

Thanks,
Lucas

Re: nightly.webkit.org server transition this evening

Lucas Forschler
Hi Yusuke,

I am aware of the issue. The nightlies are uploading, but are not being registered in the database. I hope to have a fix this week.
Lucas

On Mar 21, 2017, at 1:09 AM, Yusuke SUZUKI <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

it seems that WebKit nightly build stops. Is it related to this change?

Regards,
Yusuke Suzuki

On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 6:33 AM, Lucas Forschler <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello folks,

We are going to start transitioning nightly.webkit.org to new hardware today. We expect the DNS change to happen in the next 2 hours. At that point, nightly.webkit.org should resolve to 54.190.50.179. Please let us know if you run into any issues reaching or navigating the site, downloading archives (new or old), or with the update mechanism of the WebKit nightly.

Thanks,
Lucas

Re: nightly.webkit.org server transition this evening

Yusuke SUZUKI
Hi Lucas,

On Wed, Mar 22, 2017 at 12:06 AM, Lucas Forschler <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Yusuke,

I am aware of the issue. The nightlies are uploading, but are not being registered in the database. I hope to have a fix this week.

OK, thank you so much for your help!

[...]

Seems like nightly build stoped at March 29. Is that an known issue?

Regards,
Yusuke Suzuki

On Wed, Mar 22, 2017 at 4:31 AM, Lucas Forschler <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

I am aware of the issue, and am working on a fix.
Lucas