my script

Comer Duncan
I forgot to attach my script.  Not that I think it is the problem, as I've used it for several years..  Can you please take a look and advise?

Thanks.

Comer

portupdateupgrade (288 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: my script

Jeremy Lavergne-2
You can enable trace mode initially so you don't need to create a bunch
of echo statements about what you're doing:

set -xtrace

There are some other flags I'd recommend, and all of them in short form:
set -eux

On 03/04/2017 09:57 AM, Comer Duncan wrote:
> I forgot to attach my script.  Not that I think it is the problem, as
> I've used it for several years..  Can you please take a look and advise?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Comer

Re: my script

Brandon Allbery

On Sat, Mar 4, 2017 at 3:04 PM, Jeremy Lavergne <[hidden email]> wrote:
set -xtrace

Just "set -x" would also work.