mpi headers for armadillo

Marius Schamschula-3
Hi all,

In the PR armadillo: fix error with hdf5 +openmpi [1], we want to fix an issue where hdf5 has been installed with some flavor of mpi. The suggested patch works only for openmpi, but not it’s many sub-ports. The same issue exists for mpich.

I’m looking for a general way to extract the path to mpi.h for the active variant of mpi, rather than hard coding each sub-port (as they constantly change, as new compilers become available).

TIA

[1] https://github.com/macports/macports-ports/pull/3102

Marius
--
Marius Schamschula

Re: mpi headers for armadillo

Marius Schamschula-3
Ruben,

I was hoping not to create all those mpi variants, but that seems to be the simplest solution!