golang-go under Mac

Tong Sun
Hi

The golang package under Linux is called golang-go.

Is there any corresponding package under MacPorts?
I searched but didn't find any, but it looks strange to me that we
have a Linters for Go in MacPorts but not Go itself.

Please advise. thx

Re: golang-go under Mac

Mark Blackman-2

On 06/02/2021 22:03, Tong Sun wrote:
> Hi
>
> The golang package under Linux is called golang-go.
>
> Is there any corresponding package under MacPorts?
> I searched but didn't find any, but it looks strange to me that we
> have a Linters for Go in MacPorts but not Go itself.

https://ports.macports.org/port/go/summary

and

https://ports.macports.org/port/go-1.4/summary

- Mark
raf

Re: golang-go under Mac

raf
On Sat, Feb 06, 2021 at 05:03:43PM -0500, Tong Sun <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi
>
> The golang package under Linux is called golang-go.
>
> Is there any corresponding package under MacPorts?
> I searched but didn't find any, but it looks strange to me that we
> have a Linters for Go in MacPorts but not Go itself.
>
> Please advise. thx

there is "go" and "go-1.4" (which is a build dependency for "go").

  go @1.15.7 (lang)
      compiled, garbage-collected, concurrent programming language developed by Google Inc.

  go-1.4 @1.4.3_1 (lang)
      compiled, garbage-collected, concurrent programming language developed by Google Inc.

cheers,
raf