Quantcast

expired certificate

Jan Stary
The certificate for https://lists.macosforge.org
has expired on February 26.

        Jan

Re: expired certificate

Joshua Root-8
On 2017-4-1 19:32 , Jan Stary wrote:
> The certificate for https://lists.macosforge.org
> has expired on February 26.

Yes, it has, but we have no control over macosforge.org.

- Josh

Re: expired certificate

John Patrick
think you have posted to the wrong mailing list. macosforge.org != macports.org

On 1 April 2017 at 09:32, Jan Stary <[hidden email]> wrote:
> The certificate for https://lists.macosforge.org
> has expired on February 26.
>
>         Jan

Re: expired certificate

Ryan Schmidt-24

> On Apr 1, 2017, at 13:33, John Patrick <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> think you have posted to the wrong mailing list. macosforge.org != macports.org

The old MacPorts email addresses and web page URLs on macosforge.org do forward to macports.org. But I agree, the certificate on the old server has expired, and is still relevant to projects other than MacPorts, so I'll try to contact the right person to get it renewed.