[darwinbuild-dev] Problem building Postfix and OpenLdap

[darwinbuild-dev] Problem building Postfix and OpenLdap

Numa Schmeder-4
Hello,

I need to compile postfix and OpenLDAP for Darwin, I tried to follow
all the guidelines in DarwinBuild Readme file and on google but when I
try to compile those projects I get many errors:
I am building for darwin version 9F33

I did
        for X in `darwinxref version '*'` ; do darwinbuild -load ${X/-*/} ;
done
to load all dependencies and available binaries as root of course

then I did as a test
        darwinbuild CF
but that give me the following error
        ForFoundationOnly.h:170:49: error: CoreFoundation/
CFNotificationCenter.h: No such file or directory

I tried
        darwinbuild postfix
but I got the error
         file /usr/lib/libauto.dylib not found
I finally managed to build postfix using the option -nochroot, but
still don't know why the previous command did not work

I tried
        darwinbuild OpenLDAP
but the file pac.h and libpac.dylib are missing, I searched every
darwin packages but couldn't find it, I tried to remove the -lpac from
the Makefile, but the error only comes later : pac.h no such file or
directory

If someone could help me resolve these problems that would great ?
Maybe I am missing something in the way I use darwinbuild !

Regards,

Numa

Re: [darwinbuild-dev] Problem building Postfix and OpenLdap

probono
Hello,

> then I did as a test
>        darwinbuild CF
> but that give me the following error
>        ForFoundationOnly.h:170:49: error:
> CoreFoundation/CFNotificationCenter.h: No such file or directory

This worked for me:

cp /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/Headers/CFNotificationCenter.h
BuildRoot/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/Headers/

darwinbuild CF

--
http://www.puredarwin.org/