application scope of configure.optflags, configure.compiler

application scope of configure.optflags, configure.compiler

René J.V. Bertin
Hi,

Is there any existing way I can get the configure.optflags or configure.compiler command line argument to apply to multiple ports?

I'd be fine with a local hack in base if that's what it takes.

Thanks,
René

Re: application scope of configure.optflags, configure.compiler

Ken Cunningham
> Is there any existing way I can get the configure.optflags or configure.compiler command line argument to apply to multiple ports?

for configure.compiler, setting

default_compilers macports-clang-3.9

or whatever one you want seems to do the equivalent of setting configure.compiler for all ports.

It very happily also seems to override all blacklisting or other compiler adjusting that is specified in the portfile, which can be very very useful at times.

I don't know about optflags.

Ken