Xcode 2.4 cctools/ld64 import

Shantonu Sen-2
Xcode 2.4 sources were released a few days ago, and I've done a first
pass at incorporating them. I'm starting the process of transitioning
odcctools to macosforge, so stuff is still pretty rough. Basically to
get the current code, create a TRAC account at <http://trac.macosforge.org/projects/odcctools
 > and then use:

svn --username foo co https://svn.macosforge.org/repository/odcctools/trunk
  odcctools

To fetch the source. You want to generate a tarball on a Mac OS X
system with Xcode 2.4 installed (the patch process copies stuff from /
Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.4u.sdk so that you can build x86_64 binaries
even on 10.4.0 with 10.4.0 dev tools), but once you do so, it should
compile on most versions of Mac OS X 10.4.x. I've only done some brief
testing on PowerPC and Intel, which is why I'm not doing a full
release at this point.

Shantonu

Re: Xcode 2.4 cctools/ld64 import

Kevin Van Vechten

On Sep 13, 2006, at 9:44 AM, Shantonu Sen wrote:

> Xcode 2.4 sources were released a few days ago, and I've done a
> first pass at incorporating them. I'm starting the process of
> transitioning odcctools to macosforge, so stuff is still pretty
> rough. Basically to get the current code, create a TRAC account at
> <http://trac.macosforge.org/projects/odcctools> and then use:
>
> svn --username foo co https://svn.macosforge.org/repository/
> odcctools/trunk odcctools

It should also be possible to do an anonymous checkout with the http
scheme, i.e.:

svn co http://svn.macosforge.org/repository/odcctools/trunk odcctools