Quantcast

What can I do about checksum problems?

morten-6

Hi. I'd like to install db4 and imagemagick, but both have (or rely on
packages taht have) checksum problems like:

white:~ morten$ sudo port install imagemagick
--->  Verifying checksum(s) for freetype
Error: Target com.apple.checksum returned: Could not open file:
/opt/local/var/db/dports/distfiles/freetype/freetype-2.1.10.tar.bz2
Error: The following dependencies failed to build: freetype jpeg libpng tiff
Error: /opt/local/bin/port: Status 1 encountered during processing.

What can I do?

Thanks.

Morten

Re: What can I do about checksum problems?

Ole Guldberg Jensen-2
On Fri, Mar 31, 2006 at 08:35:27PM +0200, Morten wrote:

> Hi. I'd like to install db4 and imagemagick, but both have (or rely on
> packages taht have) checksum problems like:
>
> white:~ morten$ sudo port install imagemagick
> --->  Verifying checksum(s) for freetype
> Error: Target com.apple.checksum returned: Could not open file:
> /opt/local/var/db/dports/distfiles/freetype/freetype-2.1.10.tar.bz2
> Error: The following dependencies failed to build: freetype jpeg libpng tiff
> Error: /opt/local/bin/port: Status 1 encountered during processing.
Mostlikely you had at bad download (well, freetype checksums fine here):

port -d clean --all freetype
port -d install imagemagick

Ole Guldberg Jensen wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 31, 2006 at 08:35:27PM +0200, Morten wrote:
>
>>Hi. I'd like to install db4 and imagemagick, but both have (or rely on
>>packages taht have) checksum problems like:
>>
>>white:~ morten$ sudo port install imagemagick
>>--->  Verifying checksum(s) for freetype
>>Error: Target com.apple.checksum returned: Could not open file:
>>/opt/local/var/db/dports/distfiles/freetype/freetype-2.1.10.tar.bz2
>>Error: The following dependencies failed to build: freetype jpeg libpng tiff
>>Error: /opt/local/bin/port: Status 1 encountered during processing.
>

> Mostlikely you had at bad download (well, freetype checksums fine here):
>
> port -d clean --all freetype
> port -d install imagemagick

You're right :*| Pardon the noise. Thanks.

Morten