WebKit to opengl

Nagendra K
Hi,

I want to interface opengl to WebKit to use egl calls to render, can any help to point in which files in WebKit do I need to check to interface the egl to WebKit.

Thanks and Regards,
Nagendra

Re: WebKit to opengl

Michael Catanzaro
On Thu, Jun 22, 2017 at 5:16 AM, Nagendra K <[hidden email]>
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to interface opengl to WebKit to use egl calls to render, can
> any help to point in which files in WebKit do I need to check to
> interface the egl to WebKit.
>
> Thanks and Regards,
> Nagendra

Hi Nagendra,

I believe WebKitGTK+ already uses EGL when GLX is unavailable. Unless
I'm mistaken, no changes should be required.

Of course, for this to be useful you'll still need either OpenGL or
OpenGLES to be working. OpenGL should work by default. If you need to
use OpenGLES instead of OpenGL, you'll need to build with
-DENABLE_GLES2=ON.

Michael