WebKit servers transitioning to new hardware

WebKit servers transitioning to new hardware

Lucas Forschler
Hello WebKit!

The hardware hosting the current *.webkit.org properties is reaching it’s EOL. We plan to migrate all of the services to new hardware over the coming weeks. We will attempt to do this with as little inconvenience as possible, but it’s expected there to be some downtime simply for DNS switches. Ling and I, as well as a few other folks will be on point and available at all times during the transition.

Notification emails for each server transition will be sent out as we make progress through them. Please let us know if you see any problems or issues, and we will debug as quickly as possible. Please use [hidden email], or reply-all to the original email with as much detail as possible.

Thanks!
Lucas

Re: WebKit servers transitioning to new hardware

Manuel Rego Casasnovas
Hi,

Dunno if it was related to this or something else but planet.webkit.org
is not being updated since March 10, 2017.

Thanks,
  Rego

Re: WebKit servers transitioning to new hardware

Lucas Forschler
Thanks Manuel!

It looks like there is a network ACL problem preventing the update from succeeding. I will investigate a fix, however this should resolve itself once svn.webkit.org transitions to the new server.
Lucas

On Mar 21, 2017, at 7:29 AM, Manuel Rego Casasnovas <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

Dunno if it was related to this or something else but planet.webkit.org
is not being updated since March 10, 2017.

Thanks,
 Rego

Re: WebKit servers transitioning to new hardware

Lucas Forschler
This should be working now (even though we have not yet transitioned svn.webkit.org)
(I see an update from March 20th)

Lucas