WebKit's position on @property

Anders Hartvoll Ruud
Hi,

In Blink there's currently an intent to ship @property from CSS Properties & Values. I've noticed that there's an in-progress implementation of CSS.registerProperty in WebKit, and I'm wondering if you're also considering implementing @property, or you have any thoughts on it in general.

Anders

Re: WebKit's position on @property

Simon Fraser-6
In general we are supporting. We've given some feedback here: <https://github.com/w3c/css-houdini-drafts/issues/940>