WebKit project in Coverity

Carlos Alberto Lopez Perez
Hi,

Coverity is an static analysis tool that allows to find bugs and
vulnerabilities on the source code via static analysis.

For open source projects, they offer free usage of their platform.

The WebKit project is already registered there since a while. [1]
To read the reports in detail or run new scans you have to be
member of the WebKit project in Coverity.

I happen to be one of the admins there, and I will happily grant you
access to this platform if you are a WebKit committer (listed in
contributors.json).

So if you are interested in this, just send me an email requesting
access.

Regards
-------

[1] https://scan.coverity.com/projects/webkit