WebKit opengl

Nagendra K
Hi All,

I am upgrading WebKit for an embedded platform. On the current platform opengl1.1 is being used for rendering, so when I upgrade the WebKit can I choose the option of using opengl 1.1 or 2.0. Or WebKit code mandates to use any particular version of opengl.

I checked in WebKit code and observed all opengl 2.0 calls are under a macro. So if this macro is not used, WebKit still permits opengl 1?
 I am not using any of the WebKit ports, have a custom port. So request for answers irrespective of the port.

Thanks and Regards,
Nagendra