Terminal problems after ports update (fwd)

Terminal problems after ports update (fwd)

Dave Horsfall
Am I the only one having this problem?  It's easy enough to reproduce:
just make sure your Mac is up to date along with Gnuplot from Macports (I
update Macports every week), then scroll back through Gnuplot's history; a
simple "yes I am up to date and I see the same problem" or "no I am up to
date and I do not see the same problem".

Problem-solving 101 really: isolate the problem with independent
confirmation before reporting it (it could well be a Gnuplot bug that only
manifests itself on the Mac, for example).

--
Dave Horsfall DTM (VK2KFU)  "Those who don't understand security will suffer."