Request for position on Schemeful Same-Site

Request for position on Schemeful Same-Site

Steven Bingler
Hello WebKit-dev,

I'm seeking WebKit's position on Schemeful Same-Site. I've provided the explainer [1], spec [2], TAG review [3], and Blink's I2P [4] which contains some additional discussion you may find useful.

Thanks,
Steven

Re: Request for position on Schemeful Same-Site

Ryosuke Niwa-2
Sorry for the late reply. We're going to review this.

- R. Niwa