Reminder of how to find which port would install Qt "pic" tool?

Reminder of how to find which port would install Qt "pic" tool?

Smith Kennedy
Hello,

How again would one be able to search the ports to find which one might install the Qt "user interface compiler" named "uic"? The wiki doesn't seem to have any help on this, but I thought it had been discussed previously on this reflector...

Smith

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: Reminder of how to find which port would install Qt "pic" tool?

Ryan Schmidt-24

> On Mar 6, 2017, at 15:06, Kennedy, Smith (Wireless Architect) <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> How again would one be able to search the ports to find which one might install the Qt "user interface compiler" named "uic"? The wiki doesn't seem to have any help on this, but I thought it had been discussed previously on this reflector...

The command "port contents [port]" shows you what files the port [port] has installed on your system. There is no command to see what files a port that is not yet installed would install.