Regarding Hello World Task

Rishabh Garg
Hello everyone,

I am Rishabh Garg, a BITS Pilani University student. I want to contribute to the Macports projects.

I wanted to know about the tasks that are to be completed before sending the application for this year's GSoC projects.

Sender notified by
Mailtrack 02/18/21, 12:00:16 AM

Re: Regarding Hello World Task

Mojca Miklavec-2
Dear Rishabh,

On Wed, 17 Feb 2021 at 19:36, Rishabh Garg wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> I am Rishabh Garg, a BITS Pilani University student. I want to contribute to the Macports projects.
>
> I wanted to know about the tasks that are to be completed before sending the application for this year's GSoC projects.

Thanks a lot for contacting us this early.

Unfortunately we are not applying to GSOC this year as we seem to be
running short on volunteers to mentor the students this summer.

If you would nonetheless like to contribute, it helps to at least
roughly know your interests, so that we can guide you further.

Mojca

(PS: sorry for re-post, I wrote from the wrong email)