Regarding Contribution to MacPorts

Dhruv Sachdev
Hello
I am Dhruv Sachdev, 2nd year student in Computer Engineering at Mumbai University.I want to start out with open source development and I am really excited to contribute to great organisations and also develop my skills .  I was going through the GSoC archives and I found your organisation and previous projects. I find it very interesting and would love to contribute. I just wanted to know that if you can please share what are the ideas you are thinking about this year for GSoC and what tech stacks you would be needing to complete the same.

Thanking You

Regards,
Dhruv Sachdev

Re: Regarding Contribution to MacPorts

Mojca Miklavec-2
Dear Dhruv,

On Wed, 10 Feb 2021 at 09:50, Dhruv Sachdev wrote:

> Hello
> I am Dhruv Sachdev, 2nd year student in Computer Engineering at Mumbai University.I want to start out with open source development and I am really excited to contribute to great organisations and also develop my skills .  I was going through the GSoC archives and I found your organisation and previous projects. I find it very interesting and would love to contribute. I just wanted to know that if you can please share what are the ideas you are thinking about this year for GSoC and what tech stacks you would be needing to complete the same.

Thank you very much for reaching to us.

I cannot say it for sure, but I'm not yet sure whether we'll have the
required mentor resources available for this year's GSOC.
In case we do have some volunteers, the available projects and skill
sets required will mostly depend on them.

Was anyone on this list thinking of volunteering as a mentor this year?

That said, you are always welcome to contribute even if we don't
participate at GSOC.

Mojca