Re: Gsoc

Abhishek Kashyap

On Tue, 10 Apr 2018 at 3:56 PM, Abhishek Kashyap <[hidden email]> wrote:
Is there any notification about my proposals.Whats going on.
I am enclosing my proposals with this mail.
What happened there is no reply from anyone.Please reply I am very curious to know about my proposal.
null

Re: Gsoc

Mojca Miklavec-2
Dear Abhishek,

On 11 April 2018 at 19:06, Abhishek Kashyap wrote:
> On Tue, 10 Apr 2018 at 3:56 PM, Abhishek Kashyap wrote:
>>
>> Is there any notification about my proposals.Whats going on.
>> I am enclosing my proposals with this mail.
>
> What happened there is no reply from anyone.Please reply I am very curious
> to know about my proposal.

You should expect an official email with the final decision from
Google on April 23rd around 16 UTC (I think).
Mentors are not allowed to reveal any details about selection process
or the number of slots allocated by Google until the selections are
finalized and official.

Of course that doesn't mean that students cannot discuss or contribute
to MacPorts in the meantime.

Mojca