Pthread

Nagendra K
Hi All,

When building JavaScriptCore I am not able to link pthread calls.
Is there a way we can specify the CMakeLists.txt with option to include pthread.

I am using Ubuntu machine to build.

Thanks and Regards,
Nagendra

Re: Pthread

Konstantin Tokarev

07.07.2017, 15:01, "Nagendra K" <[hidden email]>:
> Hi All,
>
> When building JavaScriptCore I am not able to link pthread calls.
> Is there a way we can specify the CMakeLists.txt with option to include pthread.
>
> I am using Ubuntu machine to build.

You need to link ${CMAKE_THREAD_LIBS_INIT}, see

https://trac.webkit.org/browser/trunk/Source/WTF/wtf/PlatformGTK.cmake#L24
https://trac.webkit.org/browser/trunk/Source/WTF/wtf/PlatformJSCOnly.cmake#L54

> Thanks and Regards,
> Nagendra
> ,

Konstantin

Re: Pthread

Brady Eidson
(webkit-dev to BCC)

webkit-dev is a list for the development of WebKit itself.

webkit-help is much more appropriate for conversations about getting your own private build up and running.

Thanks,
~Brady