Portfile for audiofile trying to fetch from wrong URL

Portfile for audiofile trying to fetch from wrong URL

Richard L. Hamilton-3
--->  Attempting to fetch audiofile-0.3.6.tar.gz from http://www.68k.org/~michael/audiofile/

when in fact the file is not there, but at https://audiofile.68k.org/audiofile-0.3.6.tar.gz

Re: Portfile for audiofile trying to fetch from wrong URL

Kenneth F. Cunningham
Would you be interested in learning how to make a pull request to fix this up for everyone?

If not, perhaps you might open a ticket.

Best, Ken

> On Jul 12, 2017, at 7:06 AM, Richard L. Hamilton <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> --->  Attempting to fetch audiofile-0.3.6.tar.gz from http://www.68k.org/~michael/audiofile/
>
> when in fact the file is not there, but at https://audiofile.68k.org/audiofile-0.3.6.tar.gz

Re: Portfile for audiofile trying to fetch from wrong URL

Richard L. Hamilton-3
Given that the former probably doesn't take much more time than the latter, why not?  (tickets are maybe a necessary evil, but they're still a nuisance, esp. for something fairly obvious, although I wouldn't know a Portfile from a cannoli)

> On Jul 12, 2017, at 10:25, Ken Cunningham <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Would you be interested in learning how to make a pull request to fix this up for everyone?
>
> If not, perhaps you might open a ticket.
>
> Best, Ken
>
>> On Jul 12, 2017, at 7:06 AM, Richard L. Hamilton <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> --->  Attempting to fetch audiofile-0.3.6.tar.gz from http://www.68k.org/~michael/audiofile/
>>
>> when in fact the file is not there, but at https://audiofile.68k.org/audiofile-0.3.6.tar.gz

Re: Portfile for audiofile trying to fetch from wrong URL

Kenneth F. Cunningham
Hey, Frank took care of it. But next time, we'll do it!