PortIndex wasn't updated for 4 days?

Zhenfu Shi
Hi all,
    I've been noticing that no ports have been upgraded on my systems for a few days, and checking rsync.macports.org/macports/release/tarballs/ confirms that, the index was last updated on Feb 15. Just wondering what’s going on?

Zhenfu

Re: PortIndex wasn't updated for 4 days?

Mojca Miklavec-2
On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 at 04:10, Zhenfu Shi wrote:

> Hi all,
>     I've been noticing that no ports have been upgraded on my systems for a few days, and checking rsync.macports.org/macports/release/tarballs/ confirms that, the index was last updated on Feb 15. Just wondering what’s going on?

Extreme weather conditions:
    https://lists.macports.org/pipermail/macports-users/2021-February/049571.html

Mojca