Port that converts heic/heif?

Michael_google gmail_Gersten
What port will convert heic/heif to png or mpg?

I see (port search heif) that there is a library, but I could not find any program that used it

---
This message was composed with the aid of a laptop cat, and no mouse

Re: Port that converts heic/heif?

On May 8, 2020, at 19:43, Michael wrote:

> What port will convert heic/heif to png or mpg?
>
> I see (port search heif) that there is a library, but I could not find any program that used it

ImageMagick should be able to do it.

Re: Port that converts heic/heif?

Michael_google gmail_Gersten
Thanks!

--

This message may have been spell checked by a laptop kitten.