Port Maintainers w/o trac accounts

Randall Wood
What accommodation should we be giving port maintainers who do not
have accounts on our Trac database?

Randall Wood
[hidden email]
http://shyramblings.blogspot.com

"The rules are simple: The ball is round. The game lasts 90 minutes.
All the
rest is just philosophy."

Re: Port Maintainers w/o trac accounts

Simon Ruderich
On Sat, Sep 08, 2007 at 05:59:09AM -0400, Randall Wood wrote:
> What accommodation should we be giving port maintainers who do not have
> accounts on our Trac database?
>
> Randall Wood

Sorry for the late reply, just noticed this mail.

I think we should send them a mail (maybe through a script) which asks them to
create a trac account. If they don't react in a month or so we could drop
their maintainership.

Is there an easy way to find all those maintainers?

Simon
--
+ privacy is necessary
+ using http://gnupg.org