Package Formats Decision

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view

Package Formats Decision

James Berry-3
Hi Markus,

Juan and I have decided that we'll delay any decision on package  
formats until:

  (a) We can ensure you can participate fully.

        (b) We see what we can squeeze out of Jordan to help make it happen.

Darwinports mailing list
[hidden email]