PSA: EWS bots aperez-{gtk, wpe}-ews offline for some days

PSA: EWS bots aperez-{gtk, wpe}-ews offline for some days

Adrian Perez de Castro
Hello,

Unfortunately, builders “aperez-gtk-ews” and “aperez-wpe-ews” will be offline
for a few days: it is sitting at the office, where nobody is going these days,
and I cannot get hold of it remotely. Next time I venture out I plan to stop
by and bring it back online—but that may take until May 11th.

Meanwhile, the remaining EWS bots for the GTK and EWS bots seem to be handling
the workload just fine, so it does not seem like this will be an inconvenience
for now.

My apologies for this.

Cheers,
—Adrián

Re: PSA: EWS bots aperez-{gtk, wpe}-ews offline for some days

Adrian Perez de Castro
Hi again,

On Sat, 2 May 2020 00:04:37 +0300, Adrian Perez de Castro <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Unfortunately, builders “aperez-gtk-ews” and “aperez-wpe-ews” will be offline
> for a few days: it is sitting at the office, where nobody is going these days,
> and I cannot get hold of it remotely. Next time I venture out I plan to stop
> by and bring it back online—but that may take until May 11th.

These two EWS builders are back online, and also they have been migrated away
from JHBuild and are now using Flatpak-based builds.

Regards,
—Adrián