OpenDarwin closure - effect on odcctools?

OpenDarwin closure - effect on odcctools?

William Gallafent

Hi all,

I've been using odcctools for some time to cross-build
libraries for MacOS 10.2.8 from my Linux workstation, and
intend to continue to do so, despite the demise of the
OpenDarwin project!

So, what will the effect of this announcement be on
odcctools? Will the project continue to exist?

http://www.opendarwin.org/en/news/shutdown.html

:(

Re: OpenDarwin closure - effect on odcctools?

Shantonu Sen-2
I should be able to find static hosting for the existing tarballs.

I'm trying to research the options w.r.t. mailing lists and source
control, although the latter is not that important (I can post
tarballs of the pre-patched source as easily as post-patched)

The OpenDarwin closure does not affect source availability of upstream
Darwin cctools from Apple. As long as Apple releases those, we should
be able to integrate them.

Shantonu