Online meeting next Saturday?

What do you think about another MacPorts online meeting next Saturday
(20th) at 13:00 UTC?

If you are interested in joining:
- Do you have time?
- Or do you propose another weekend which would be more suitable?
- What topics would you like to discuss?

Mojca

My suggestions for topics of discussion:
- Software Freedom Conservancy
- Status of Mojave
- Take a look at open pull requests for base & roadmap
- Meeting in 2019

Re: Online meeting next Saturday?

Umesh Singla-2
+1 for 20th Oct 1300 UTC

On Fri, Oct 19, 2018 at 1:45 PM Umesh Singla <[hidden email]> wrote:
+1 for 20th Oct, 1300 UTC

On Sun, Oct 14, 2018 at 10:59 PM Mojca Miklavec <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

What do you think about another MacPorts online meeting next Saturday
(20th) at 13:00 UTC?

If you are interested in joining:
- Do you have time?
- Or do you propose another weekend which would be more suitable?
- What topics would you like to discuss?

Mojca

My suggestions for topics of discussion:
- Software Freedom Conservancy
- Status of Mojave
- Take a look at open pull requests for base & roadmap
- Meeting in 2019

Re: Online meeting next Saturday?

Clemens Lang-2

On Sun, Oct 14, 2018 at 07:29:04PM +0200, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
> What do you think about another MacPorts online meeting next Saturday
> (20th) at 13:00 UTC?
>
> If you are interested in joining:
> - Do you have time?
> - Or do you propose another weekend which would be more suitable?
> - What topics would you like to discuss?

Sorry, that didn't fit my schedule. Should we reschedule for a later
date?

> My suggestions for topics of discussion:
> - Software Freedom Conservancy
> - Status of Mojave
> - Take a look at open pull requests for base & roadmap
> - Meeting in 2019

Good agenda.

Clemens

Re: Online meeting next Saturday?

Mojca Miklavec-2
On Mon, 22 Oct 2018 at 22:59, Clemens Lang wrote:

> On Sun, Oct 14, 2018 at 07:29:04PM +0200, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
> > What do you think about another MacPorts online meeting next Saturday
> > (20th) at 13:00 UTC?
> >
> > If you are interested in joining:
> > - Do you have time?
> > - Or do you propose another weekend which would be more suitable?
> > - What topics would you like to discuss?
>
> Sorry, that didn't fit my schedule. Should we reschedule for a later
> date?

Yes, suggestions for the date welcome. (So far I'm only busy on the
10th Nov, but I'm not even sure when exactly, I might be free by the
time of the meeting. Any other weekend works so far for me.)

> > My suggestions for topics of discussion:
> > - Software Freedom Conservancy
> > - Status of Mojave
> > - Take a look at open pull requests for base & roadmap
> > - Meeting in 2019
>
> Good agenda.

Re: Online meeting next Saturday?

Umesh Singla-2
I have my weekends free too. Oct 27 13:00 UTC?

We really need to drive this fast so we can get going with the website and SFC and annual meeting and everything before 2019.

On Tue, Oct 23, 2018 at 6:48 PM Mojca Miklavec <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Mon, 22 Oct 2018 at 22:59, Clemens Lang wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 14, 2018 at 07:29:04PM +0200, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
> > What do you think about another MacPorts online meeting next Saturday
> > (20th) at 13:00 UTC?
> >
> > If you are interested in joining:
> > - Do you have time?
> > - Or do you propose another weekend which would be more suitable?
> > - What topics would you like to discuss?
>
> Sorry, that didn't fit my schedule. Should we reschedule for a later
> date?

Yes, suggestions for the date welcome. (So far I'm only busy on the
10th Nov, but I'm not even sure when exactly, I might be free by the
time of the meeting. Any other weekend works so far for me.)

> > My suggestions for topics of discussion:
> > - Software Freedom Conservancy
> > - Status of Mojave
> > - Take a look at open pull requests for base & roadmap
> > - Meeting in 2019
>
> Good agenda.

Re: Online meeting next Saturday?

So: any interest for a meeting tomorrow, or a better suggestion for the date?

On Wed, 24 Oct 2018 at 16:45, Umesh Singla <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I have my weekends free too. Oct 27 13:00 UTC?
>
> We really need to drive this fast so we can get going with the website and SFC and annual meeting and everything before 2019.
>
> On Tue, Oct 23, 2018 at 6:48 PM Mojca Miklavec <[hidden email]> wrote:

>> > Sorry, that didn't fit my schedule. Should we reschedule for a later
>> > date?
>>
>> Yes, suggestions for the date welcome. (So far I'm only busy on the
>> 10th Nov, but I'm not even sure when exactly, I might be free by the
>> time of the meeting. Any other weekend works so far for me.)

>> > Good agenda.
>>
>> Mojca

Re: Online meeting next Saturday?

Jackson Isaac-2
On Sat, Oct 27, 2018 at 1:42 AM Mojca Miklavec <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> So: any interest for a meeting tomorrow, or a better suggestion for the date?

I am good with tomorrow. In November, I will not able to join the
meeting. Let's see if we have other developers agree for tomorrow as
well.

The topics for discussion are interesting :) Thanks for taking the initiative.

Jackson Isaac

On Fri, Oct 26, 2018 at 10:11:55PM +0200, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
> So: any interest for a meeting tomorrow, or a better suggestion for
> the date?

I have an appointment tomorrow so I won't be able to join. Don't let
that stop you from doing the meeting anyway, though. Better to meet more
often with fewer people than delay it and not meet at all.

Clemens