Octave 4.2.2

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Octave 4.2.2

Ray Zimmerman
Octave 4.2.2 was released recently. Would love to have the octave port updated, so I could benefit from the bug fixes.

Thanks,

    Ray

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Octave 4.2.2

Marius Schamschula-3
Waiting for maintainer: see: https://trac.macports.org/ticket/56060

On Mar 16, 2018, at 9:05 AM, Ray Zimmerman <[hidden email]> wrote:

Octave 4.2.2 was released recently. Would love to have the octave port updated, so I could benefit from the bug fixes.

Thanks,

   Ray


Marius
--
Marius Schamschula




Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Octave 4.2.2

Ryan Schmidt-24

On Mar 16, 2018, at 09:08, Marius Schamschula wrote:

> On Mar 16, 2018, at 9:05 AM, Ray Zimmerman wrote:
>
>> Octave 4.2.2 was released recently. Would love to have the octave port updated, so I could benefit from the bug fixes.
>
> Waiting for maintainer: see: https://trac.macports.org/ticket/56060

It has been updated.