New project member: l2dy

Rainer Müller-4
Please join us in welcoming the following new MacPorts project member:

 - Zero King (l2dy)

We look forward to continued excellent contributions from these new team
members.

- Joshua, Rainer, and Ryan

Do you want to join the MacPorts team? If you would like to be
considered for team membership and commit access, please read this
section of the Guide:

http://guide.macports.org/chunked/project.membership.html

Re: New project member: l2dy

Bradley Giesbrecht-3
> On Mar 3, 2017, at 8:25 AM, Rainer Müller <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Please join us in welcoming the following new MacPorts project member:
>
> - Zero King (l2dy)

WELCOME!

Regards,
Bradley Giesbrecht (pixilla)

Re: New project member: l2dy

Aljaž Srebrnič-2
> On 03 mar 2017, at 17:25, Rainer Müller <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Please join us in welcoming the following new MacPorts project member:
>
> - Zero King (l2dy)
>
> We look forward to continued excellent contributions from these new team
> members.
>
> - Joshua, Rainer, and Ryan
>

> Do you want to join the MacPorts team? If you would like to be
> considered for team membership and commit access, please read this
> section of the Guide:
>
> http://guide.macports.org/chunked/project.membership.html

Huzzah!
Welcome to the big family 😊

--
Aljaž Srebrnič a.k.a g5pw
My public key:  https://g5pw.me/key
Key fingerprint = 2109 8131 60CA 01AF 75EC  01BF E140 E1EE A54E E677

Re: New project member: l2dy

Zero King
Thank you all!

On 3/6/17 12:40 PM, Aljaž Srebrnič wrote:

>> On 03 mar 2017, at 17:25, Rainer Müller <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Please join us in welcoming the following new MacPorts project member:
>>
>> - Zero King (l2dy)
>>
>> We look forward to continued excellent contributions from these new team
>> members.
>>
>> - Joshua, Rainer, and Ryan
>>

>> Do you want to join the MacPorts team? If you would like to be
>> considered for team membership and commit access, please read this
>> section of the Guide:
>>
>> http://guide.macports.org/chunked/project.membership.html
> Huzzah!
> Welcome to the big family 😊
>
> --
> Aljaž Srebrnič a.k.a g5pw
> My public key:  https://g5pw.me/key
> Key fingerprint = 2109 8131 60CA 01AF 75EC  01BF E140 E1EE A54E E677

--
Best regards,
Zero King