New project member: harens

Rainer Müller-4
Please join us in welcoming the following new MacPorts project member:

 - Haren Samarasinghe (harens@, @harens)

We look forward to continued excellent contributions from these new team
members.

- Joshua, Ryan, and Rainer

Do you want to join the MacPorts team? If you would like to be
considered for team membership and commit access, please read this
section of the Guide:

http://guide.macports.org/chunked/project.membership.html

http://guide.macports.org/chunked/project.membership.html

Re: New project member: harens