MiniBrowser

Jerry Geis-2
I am running CentOS 7 and MiniBrowser...
I am running XMLhttprequest() with a URL like http://localhost:6500/FrameCheck
To see if the there is a new URL to load into a frame.

I run the inspect Element and view the console and I see

Failed to load resource: Message Corrupt

HTTP/1.0
Access-Control-Allow-Origin: *

402 no file

I am expecting the "402 no file" or "200 URL" so that is fine.

Why am I getting message corrupt and as a consequense my callback function does not run.

Thanks,

jerry

Re: MiniBrowser

Carlos Alberto Lopez Perez
On 15/03/17 13:46, Jerry Geis wrote:

> I am running CentOS 7 and MiniBrowser...
> I am running XMLhttprequest() with a URL like
> http://localhost:6500/FrameCheck
> To see if the there is a new URL to load into a frame.
>
> I run the inspect Element and view the console and I see
>
> Failed to load resource: Message Corrupt
>
> The response to http://localhost:6500/FrameCheck is
>
> HTTP/1.0
> Access-Control-Allow-Origin: *
>
> 402 no file
>

> I am expecting the "402 no file" or "200 URL" so that is fine.
>
> Why am I getting message corrupt and as a consequense my callback function
> does not run.
>
> Thanks,
>
> jerry

Please, report bugs in bugzilla: https://bugs.webkit.org/

If the bug is about WebKitGTK+ (I guess it is, because you are using
Linux), then either select component WebKit Gtk or include in the CC
list the address [hidden email]

Re: MiniBrowser

Michael Catanzaro
On Wed, 2017-03-15 at 14:37 +0100, Carlos Alberto Lopez Perez wrote:
> Please, report bugs in bugzilla: https://bugs.webkit.org/
>
> If the bug is about WebKitGTK+ (I guess it is, because you are using
> Linux), then either select component WebKit Gtk or include in the CC
> list the address [hidden email]

Please also make sure you are using at least the latest stable version,
2.14.5, before reporting bugs. We are no longer accepting bug reports
for the ancient, insecure 2.4.x version of WebKitGTK+ provided by
CentOS.

Michael

Re: MiniBrowser

Jerry Geis-2
Ok - I tried looking at compiling 2.14.5 ran into package issues.

Is there anyway to turn off the restriction for Access-Control-Allow-Origin from the command line ? or in a config file ?
I am in a local environment and do not need/care for it.

I tried the Access-Control-Allow-Origin: *  but that does not seem to do it.

Thanks,

Jerry