Lots happening

James Linder
After some rather traumatic shennagins with Mythtv I formatted my disk then reinstalled Catalina, Xcode and command line tools.
I installed macports and began restoring only to get

Warning: All compilers are either blacklisted or unavailable; defaulting to first fallback option
--->  Computing dependencies for curlWarning: All compilers are either blacklisted or unavailable; defaulting to first fallback option
Warning: All compilers are either blacklisted or unavailable; defaulting to first fallback option
Warning: All compilers are either blacklisted or unavailable; defaulting to first fallback option
Warning: All compilers are either blacklisted or unavailable; defaulting to first fallback option
Warning: All compilers are either blacklisted or unavailable; defaulting to first fallback option
Warning: All compilers are either blacklisted or unavailable; defaulting to first fallback option
Warning: All compilers are either blacklisted or unavailable; defaulting to first fallback option
And lots more

What is happening

Thanks
James

Re: Lots happening

James Linder

> On 8 Feb 2021, at 9:57 pm, james <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> After some rather traumatic shennagins with Mythtv I formatted my disk then reinstalled Catalina, Xcode and command line tools.
> I installed macports and began restoring only to get
>
> Warning: All compilers are either blacklisted or unavailable; defaulting to first fallback option
> --->  Computing dependencies for curlWarning: All compilers are either blacklisted or unavailable; defaulting to first fallback option
> Warning: All compilers are either blacklisted or unavailable; defaulting to first fallback option
> Warning: All compilers are either blacklisted or unavailable; defaulting to first fallback option
> Warning: All compilers are either blacklisted or unavailable; defaulting to first fallback option
> Warning: All compilers are either blacklisted or unavailable; defaulting to first fallback option
> Warning: All compilers are either blacklisted or unavailable; defaulting to first fallback option
> Warning: All compilers are either blacklisted or unavailable; defaulting to first fallback option
> And lots more

OK I *did* but clearly fumbled something. Accept license and all is well
James