Quantcast

LICENSE for macports-ports

Zero King-2
Hi,

I submmitted a PR to macports-ports adding a LICENSE file
(https://github.com/macports/macports-ports/pull/287). Please review.

Re: LICENSE for macports-ports

pvr4me
> On Apr 19, 2017, at 6:58 AM, Zero King <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I submmitted a PR to macports-ports adding a LICENSE file
> (https://github.com/macports/macports-ports/pull/287). Please review.

(This is try #3 to send this message.)

Also, neither the -base or -ports reposititories [1] have a README at the top level.  Having such would be a little friendlier for casual visitors.

For -base, I think the first portion of the Introduction would be a good start for a README:

https://guide.macports.org/#introduction

I haven’t found anything pre-written that would be appropriate for the -ports repo.

Craig

[1] -
https://github.com/macports/macports-base
https://github.com/macports/macports-ports