Konstantin Tokarev is now a WebKit reviewer

Konstantin Tokarev is now a WebKit reviewer

Mark Lam
Hi everyone,

I would like to announce that Konstantin Tokarev (annulen on #webkit) is now a WebKit reviewer.  Konstantin has extensive knowledge of WebKit, and has resurrected the QtWebKit port, helped WebKit compete against Chromium in the Qt project, and ensured that the dozens of applications that depend on QtWebKit will soon be able to receive updated versions of WebKit.

Please join me in congratulating Konstantin, and send him some patches to review.

Konstantin, congratulations.

Mark

Re: Konstantin Tokarev is now a WebKit reviewer

Caio Lima
Congrats annulen!